Once again, a product review sponsored by my mom's hair product never ending hoarding! LoL and I'm so happy for her compulsion >:)
This dry Shampoo is part of Suave's new Keratin Infusion line.
I like hair products that are conveniently packaged and easy to use; this dry shampoo is both. The purpose of it is to refresh you hair appearance and smell between washes. You only need to spray it lightly on the roots and in case of medium to long hair; freely all around.
This product also adds volume. I usually stay away from volumizing product (don't know why, I'm just used to it) and I didn't read the back label before I using it. Instantly, I noticed more volume and I liked it; specially because my hair is naturally thin and have gotten thinner over time. I don't limit its use to 2/3 days after the last wash. After flat ironing my hair, I spray a little of it to add volume but still preserving the sleek look.
What I like about it:
- Absorbs excess oil and leaves hair smooth with a natural looking shine
- Adds volume and movement
- Does not leave white/gray/flaky residue
- For being such a good product, is dirt cheap! only $3.49 at Walgreens
- Because is a drugstore brand, is very accessible
- The smell can be strong while spraying it (reminds me of some 90' perfumes), but it fades fast leaving a soft floral scent
I'm also trying the Shampoo & Conditioner from the same line. Think I'll post the review in two weeks