4.07.2012

A lost franken found!


I remember when I attempted to dupe Deborah Lippmann's Glitter is in the Air; I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to make some more frankens.  I left some unfinished and last weekend while cleaning my folders I found this pictures.  I don't remember all of the polishes used, but think that Nina Ultra Pro Blue Blaze, Sally Hansen White On, NYC Starry Night Silver glitter and Nabi New Round Glitter are in the mix.

 
To finish it I added more blue, white and more glitter; and this is what came up:


This one looks really cool, but not color-accurate. My Parents are using the new camera while on vacation, so I resorted to the old one, which kind of Instagram-ed most of the pictures I took...weird camera.



This polish is still unnamed.  Do you have any name suggestions?

Photobucket



5 comments:

ILeana S. said...

Que preciosidad!!.Los vendes?...

Noelia M. Soto Isern said...

me encanta! un color azul bien raro y lindo. oye, tu le pusites de las bolitas esas de metal q trae los esmaltes?

myrandomstash said...

gracias! en este no por que no tenia, pero en el primero que hice [rosa] si por que la traia ya la botella del esmalte que bote

myrandomstash said...

gracias! no, lo hice por experimentar; no recuerdo bien los esmaltes que use ni la medida, so no podria duplicarlo a la perfeccion :/

Noelia said...

eso las venden? logre sacarle una a un esmalte q trae dos, pero los otros franken como q necesitan una bolita de esas tambien. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...