9.22.2011

Sinful Colors What's Your Name

Brights are fun, but I love my blacks and other dark nail polishes!

Sinful Colors What's Your Name is a black base polish infused with teal glitter.  Under certain light conditions I could see some purple and green in too. Black with teal (or purple, even green?) shimmer: whats not to love! I found the consistency to be almost jelly-like.  It lasted 4 - 5 days before it started chipping at the corner of my nails, which in my nail world is super good.

I've already used it on my nails but wanted to share with you some swatches on false nails first.  I have tons of random size false nails and need to use them before buying nail wheels.







5 comments:

Jossie said...

Esta brutal Roxie! Buenas fotos :-D

Mrs. Doe said...

Este esmalte es uno de mis favoritos, es bello!.

Unknown said...

@Jossie gracias! aveces me da flojera, pero estoy trabajando en lo de tomar mejores fotos. de la botella solamente creo que tome +25 y al fin salieron 2 que me gustaron!

Unknown said...

@Mrs. Doe tambien se esta convirtiendo en uno de los mios, me encantan los oscuros

Cassandra said...

OMG!!! love this one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...