3.13.2011

Sinful Colors: Mint Apple & Nail Junkie

I've wanted a mint green nail polish for so long! but at the same time I gt distracted by other shades when shopping. Finally several months back I got Sinful Colors Mint Apple. I took Nail Junkie too, because more glittery polishes never hurt anyone LoL. I decided to try Nail Junkie over Mint Apple and it looked really nice. Sad that my camera does not show how pretty Nail Junkie is. In the bottle Minty Green looks like a plain mint green cream, but consistency is quite watery but manageable. Also notices that it has a silver shimmer to it that makes it really interesting.
Pictures are old, here my nails are super long. I also included a pic of the polish after 1 week wear, it holds up pretty nice!
You can get Sinful Colors nail polishes at Walgreens for $1.99

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...