4.20.2013

What I love right now: Hair Products

I always forget to take pictures for a monthly favorites post, maybe cause there is not much change in what I like using from month to month; it only depends on my routine.
Hare are the very few products part of my hair care routine:

Hair
Pantene Restore Beautiful Lengths shampoo
Now that I'm really into growing my hair longer, this shampoo have come in handy.  Mom got it for me at Kmart, at the awesome price of $1.50!  My hair doesn't tangle anymore while I'm washing it.  There is significant improvement, my hair is more shinny and soft.  At the moment this is the only Pantene shampoo that doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and stiff.


Got2b Smooth Operator leave-in conditioner 
I like to apply this leave-in before mousse when I'm not going to blow dry of flat iron my hair.  It keeps hair shinny without being greasy, smells great and helps me getting some curl action.


Mystic Divine Argan & Monoi Oils Nourushing Oil Treatment
This product and the Pantene shampoo are a winner combo for my hair.  I a little bit to the ends before blow drying of flat ironing my hair, then a bit more after I'm done. I love that leaves my hair looking super shinny, but in a natural way.

Exhibit A: untangled, wavy hair during a windy Valentine's Day ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...